We want to help you take the hassle out of the kitchen this February and show the love for local by giving away a meal for two every week all month!
Entering is so easy! Each week we’ll ask you to do something simple to enter, such as retweeting or commenting on a post. We’ll then put all entries into a random name picker generator once submission closes after 24 hours of release.
So keep an eye on our social media and follow us for the chance to win a meal for two! The competition will be released every Thursday until the end of February, with a different eaterie for each platform. Winners will be announced on the Friday! See our Ts and Cs below for further information.
Best of Luck!
Why are we doing this?
We want to support our local eateries through this challenging patch. Since Eat Out To Help Out – our local eateries in Dorking have not been able to open at full business capacity. We want to show our support for Dorking businesses and help them during this challenging time.
Moreover, we want to spread some local love within the community. We know that sometimes the hassle of cooking is overwhelming and a takeaway is a welcomed treat for many! We want to give back to our community and bring our local businesses and Dorking stakeholders closer together.
Plus this could be an exciting time to try new cuisines and eat delicious food from Dorking restaurants that you never knew existed! From Japanese to Indian, Thai to Italian, we are so lucky that we have so many wonderful restaurants in Dorking who can provide us with fantastic food from around the world, even during lockdown.
The Ts and Cs
- The winners will be chosen at random and have 24 hours to respond before we reselect another winner.
- Your takeaway will be received as a voucher for you to use within the participating restaurant so you can book your takeaway at your leisure. Please be aware that the restaurant may have their own Ts & Cs for voucher use so you must contact directly for voucher expiration etc.
- The meals are effective as vouchers and cannot be exchanged for money.
- The restaurants are of our choosing and there is no changing or exchange of restaurant choice after winning.
- We decide the value of the takeaway by liaising with each restaurant to make sure that the value is comparable to two meals for two adults.
- Dorking Town Partnership takes no responsibility for the takeaway. Each winner MUST liaise with the restaurant individually should they have specific dietary requirements.
- Any additional charges for delivery are to be paid by the recipient and not Dorking Town Partnership.
- This competition is running from Monday the 1st of February 2021 until Sunday the 28th of February 2021.
- Data collected from the competition will be used and processed for the explicit purpose of the competition entry and will not be stored for more than 7 working days from entry and your data will not be used for any other purpose.
- You have the right to withdraw from the competition, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to be withdrawn from the competition within the 24 hour submission period.
Add Your Comment
YOU ARE HERE: Blog / Hello Dorking’s Month-Long Takeaway Giveaway!