Dorking Town Partnership AGM Minutes
26th September 2023
Please find the following documents regarding the Dorking BID Annual General Meeting:
- AGM Documentation: notice, agenda proxy, director application and membership application
- BID Manager Presentation
- Updated Dorking BID Business Plan (For Feedback and Review)
- AGM Minutes
- Thank you to Eyes Wide Digital for managing the printing of our materials, to Two Many Cooks for the catering and to the Quaker Meeting House for hosting our meeting. We are proud to support our local Dorking businesses and community.
The following information was provided by Mole Valley District Council representative Emma Day after the meeting regarding the Foundry/Church Street Workshops:
- Planning application to be considered on Wednesday 4th October
- Report going to 17th October Cabinet - to be discussed at Scrutiny Committee on Tuesday 3rd October.
22nd February 2022